Monday, February 18, 2013

A Full Share

Isaiah 58:14 - "The Lord will be your delight.  I will give you great honor and give you your full share of the inheritance I promised to Jacob, your ancestor.  I, the Lord, have spoken!"

This whole chapter talks about true and false worship.  About being true to God and not just going through the motions and paying lip service to God.  He promises to reward us with our full inheritance of His love and grace if we are true to Him in our worship.

Am I just going through the motions?  I love and fear God with all of my heart, body, and soul.  But as I struggle during this period of fasting, I have been forced to take stock.  I need to be more dedicated and steadfast.

Dear Lord, I am giving it all up to You.  I know I can accomplish ANYTHING with Your strength through Christ Jesus my Savior.  Please be with me.  Please strengthen my resolve.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment