Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fear Nothing

Isaiah 8:12-13 - Do not be afraid that some plan conceived behind closed doors will be the end of you.  Do not fear anything except the Lord Almighty.  He alone is the Holy One.  If you fear Him, you need fear nothing else.

This is a great passage to hel cure our anxieties about life in this world.  We do not need to worry about anything as long as we stay faithful and true to God.  God will take care of everything.

Before I completely put my trust and faith in God, I used to suffer from really bad anxiety attacks.  I would be driving and have to pull over, or I couldn't even brush my teeth or shave. Understanding God's love and grace, and fearing His righteous judgment for my sins has made me fear nothing else.  Haven't had an anxiety attack in a couple of years now...

Dear Lord, thank You for Your cure.  Thank You for showing me that with You, I have nothing to fear from anyone or anything else in this world.  I am safe with You, my Rock and my Redeemed.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment