Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Walk Humbly

Zepheniah 2:3 - Beg the Lord to save you - all you who are humble, all you who uphold justice.  Walk humbly and do what is right.  Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you from His anger on that day of destruction.

The theme here is to turn to God and He will protect you.  In fact, this is the theme throughout the entire Bible.  That is no doubt what I love the most.  If we trust Him and turn our lives, and our hearts, to Him, He will keep us safe.

Do I put my complete trust in His hands of love and mercy?  Yes I do.  I don't know how I made it through life for as long as I did without doing so, but I do know that I have no intention of going the rest of my life without doing so.

Dear Lord, thank You for rescuing me from certain death and destruction at the hands of sin.  I cannot and will not make it without you.  All praise and honor to You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment