Saturday, February 9, 2013

Not For Us To Decide

James 4:12 - God alone, who made the law, can rightly judge among us.  He alone has the power to save or to destroy.  So what right do you have to condemn your neighbor?

God alone is the only one qualified to judge anything about anyone.  We have no business deciding what someone else should or should not be doing.  We should focus on the log in our eye, and not the speck in theirs.

I used to be so bad about this.  It was very common to hear me say 'You shouldn't be...'. It is not for me to decide what is right or wrong; or any of us.  It is up to us to live according to God's will and His word, and He will decide.  I think it's safe to say when left to my own decisions, I tended to make a mess of things.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for humbling me and teaching me humility.  Thank You for showing me the log in my eye.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment