Thursday, February 14, 2013

Suffering For Christ

1 Peter 4:1 - So then, since Christ suffered physical pain, you must arm yourselves with the same attitude he had, and be ready to suffer, too.  For if you are willing to suffer for Christ, you have decided to stop sinning.

Jesus was absolutely sinless, yet He suffered physically just to save us from our sins.  How can we not be willing to suffer for Him?  It should be an honor.

As I begin this fast for 40 days, and give up smoking, I am more than willing to suffer for Christ.  But I am not doing this just for Him or me.  I am doing it so that my sister will come to know Christ's love as I have and be saved.

Dear Lord, I am giving it all up to You.  Please diva work in ny sister's heart, do that she may experience Your love and have the comfort that only You can provide, in her life.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment