Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unending Mercy

Isaiah 30:18 - But the Lord still waits for you to come to Him so He can show you His love and compassion.  For the Lord is a faithful God.  Blessed are those who wait for Him to help them.

One step back...that's all it takes.  During this and the previous chapter, God is warning Israel about their doom for trusting in men.  But in this one verse, He says He will wipe the slate clean it they come back to Him.  Who does that?!  A loving, faithful, and merciful God, that's who!

Do I show unending forgiveness to those who have done me wrong?  I needed this verse today.  If I don't do what God tells me, I am no different than a hard-hearted unbeliever.  I know better, and will do better because of God's unending mercy.

Dear Lord, thank You for this conviction today.  You are so amazing how You show me just what I need to hear when I need to hear it.  I cannot thank You and praise You enough.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment