Friday, March 7, 2014

Seek Him

Jeremiah 29:12-13 - In those days when you pray, I will listen.  If you look for Me wholeheartedly, you will find  Me.

In verse 11 (one of my favs) God tells us that He already knows the great plans He has for us.  But in these two verses, He tells us that He wants to share them with us, and it's up to us to let Him in.  He promises to listen to our prayers when we seek Him.  And then in verse 14, He promises to not just redeem us, but also restore us to the great path He had planned for us from the beginning.

What an awesome God we serve!  He knew His plans for me from the beginning, long before I was ever here.  He kept those plans in His mind for me, because of what He wants me to accomplish for His Kingdom while I'm in this world.  Could He have given them to someone else during all those years I rebelled against Him?  Yes.  Could someone else have done things better with what God has for me?  I would say yes, but I believe God would say no.  He has the plans He has for me, because He wants me to do them.  I am the right man for the particular job He has in mind for me.  He made me unique, and the plans He has for me are unique as well.

Now that I have finally started to seek Him over these last few years, and prayed for His guidance and wisdom, He has redeemed me and put me on the path He had planned for me so long ago.  And He has promised to do that for each and every one of us.  We are all unique and special to Him.  He made us that way so that He could show each of us how unique and special His love for us is.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for waiting for me.  You patience is certainly stronger than mine, and Your blessings for me thus far have shown me how exceedingly abundant Your love for me is.  I pray for those that haven't started to seek You.  My prayer is that they will start to feel the tug on their heart from the Holy Spirit so that they will seek You, and You will listen to their prayers, and You will redeem and restore them to the amazing path You have had planned for them from the beginning.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment