Thursday, March 6, 2014

More Of Him

John 3:30 - He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less.

John the Baptist definitely had the right idea here.  He understood that the world needed (and still does) more Jesus and less self.

As I begin this period of fasting, the primary thing I am fasting for, is less of me and more of Him.  I am seeking more clarity and direction for where God wants me to be.  A better understanding of God's will for me.  I can only get that by seeking a closer relationship with my Lord and Savior.  By seeking more of Him every day, and a whole lot less of me.

Dear Lord, thank You for the blessings You provide through our intimate relationship.  I pray that You will give me the clarity and direction I need to better understand Your will for me.  I know that I can only get that by seeking more of You, and following Your prompting for me.  I pray for those that have begun this period of fasting.  My prayer is that this will be a time of great blessing and healing for them as they seek to be closer to You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment