Friday, January 4, 2013

No Need to Worry

Philippians 4:6 - Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.

Such great advice.  I saw it written once that nowhere in the bible does it say 'figure it out', but over and over, it says 'trust God, He already has it figured out'.  God knows what you need before you ask for it.  But you have to ask.  You have to seek Him.

I regularly pray for guidance from God.  I was telling my bible study group that I participate in, that my guidance didn't get me anywhere in life, but God's guidance has gotten me far.  I will trust Him because I knew He has it figured out already.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your great wisdom and guidance.  With You, I know that I have no need to worry.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment