Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Patient Promises

Hebrews 6:15 - Then Abraham waited patiently, and he received what God had promised.

I an certainly no bible scholar, but in my study of God's Word, I believe that Abraham was the most faithfully patient person this world has ever known.  We could all learn a thing or two (hundred) from him.  Who else could HONESTLY say that they would he willing to sacrifice their only child because they believed God would take care of him.  I don't know if I could do that.  Just being honest...

My patience has gotten better because God has done an amazing work in me.  And I fully trust His plan for my life.  I will work to be patient that He will reveal it to me in His time.

Dear Father, thank You for doing such a remarkable work in me.  And I know that You are not finished with me yet.  I know You have great things planned for my life, and I look forward to Your revealing them to me when You are ready.  All glory be to You the Most High.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

2 comments: