Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Continue Building

Jude 1:20 - But you, dear friends, must continue to build your lives on the foundation of your holy faith.  And continue to pray as you are directed by the holy spirit.

Jude gives us a great reminder here.  Just because we have been saved by our acceptance of Christ, it doesn't end there.  We have to continue building ourselves up with Christ as the cornerstone of our new lives.  It doesn't end at acceptance.

I was so guilty of this.  I wish I had read this passage 15 years ago.  When I first accepted Christ as my savior, I figured I was good after that.  I am so blessed to have learned that I was wrong.  My life is so much better now.

Dear Lord, thank You for the teaching You have given me over the last couple of years.  You have changed my life for the better forever.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment