Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Great Work

Philippians 2:13 - For God is working in you, giving you the desire to obey Him and the power to do what pleases Him.

It takes an act of free will to accept God's gift of salvation, but once we allow God into our heart, He will do a great work in us to make us willing to obey Him and trust in His love for us to do what is right for our lives.

Giving my heart to God was the best thing I ever did for myself.  Since I have, God really has done a great work in me.  It may have taken me awhile to see it, but it was all in His time, and I stand ready to obey and serve Him in all His power and glory.

Dear Lord, thank You for this old life I had, because it taught me that I needed You.  And thank You for this new life, because it has taught me that I will always need You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment