Thursday, January 24, 2013

Forever

Hebrews 1:11 - Even they will perish, but You remain forever.  They will wear out like old clothing.

Everything about God is eternal.  Nothing about Him is temporary.  People come and go, seasons change, but God is constant through all of it.  Everything about God will last forever, including His love for us.

When I finally got it through my thick skull that this world, or this life, is just temporary and God is eternal, it was like a light bulb clicked on for me.  I am not going to outlast or wear Him down.  He will always be there for me, forever.

Dear Lord, thank You for being eternal for me.  In this fast paced life here on earth, it is such a comfort to know that You are there.  That You are watching.  And that You are in control.  Forever...Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment