Thursday, January 17, 2013

Useful Teaching

2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in out lives.  It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right.

The Bible is 100% true.  And we are required to believe it 100%.  Anything less is unacceptable to God.  The biggest thing wrong in our lives, is that we are all sinners that fall short of God's Grace.  But Jesus took care of that for us by dying for our sins.  He was all in for us, we have to be all in for Him.

I have been so blessed during my daily Quiet Time with the Lord.  I am so blessed to find the Truth that I have been searching for my whole life.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for teaching me Your Truth.  I have been blessed by You way more than I could possibly deserve.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment