Saturday, January 19, 2013

Run to Live

Amos 5:14 - Do what is good and run from evil - that you may live!  Then the Lord God Almighty will truly be your helper, just as you have claimed He is.

If we're going to talk the talk, we have to walk the walk.  God has forgiven and saved us because we believe.  But that is not the end of it.  We have to practice what we preach, or we will be hypocrites that are shut out of God's Kingdom.

I know that I am not perfect.  FAR from it.  But do I work hard enough to live what I believe and practice what I preach?  I hope so.

Dear Lord, please continue to give me the strength and understanding to live the right way like You have directed me to.  I know I am still a sinner, but with You, I can overcome my shortfalls. Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment