Friday, January 18, 2013

A Time Is Coming

2 Timothy 4:3 - For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to right teaching.  They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever they want to hear.

It is our responsibility as disciples of Christ to teach the Good News before the time comes when no one will listen.  We have to stay diligent in our efforts, and let God decide when that time comes.

I am happy to accept this responsibility to spread God's Good News to anyone that He puts in front of me.  I pray that I can help make a difference in someone's life and that they will come to know the Lord as I have.

Dear Lord, I ask for You to grant me the wisdom and understanding that I need to help spread the Good News of Your unfailing love and amazing grace.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment