Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Awestruck

Jonah 1:16 - The sailors were awestruck by the Lord's great power, and they offered Him a sacrifice and vowed to serve Him.

God knew Jonah would run away from his responsibilities.  It was in His power to destroy Jonah for this, but He didn't.  He wanted Jonah on that boat so that God could display His power and bring new believer into the Kingdom.  We are all tools of God.

Has God been using me as a tool for His Kingdom?  I believe He has, and I have not ran in the opposite direction.  I believe He is using me to bring my sister and my parents to Him, and I am happy to do this work for His Glory.

Dear Lord, thank You for giving me this task.  I ask for Your continued guidance, wisdom, understanding, and patience to bring my family into Yours.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment