Sunday, January 6, 2013

Decision

1 Kings 18:211 - Then Elijah stood in front of them and said, "How long are you going to waver between two opinions?  If the Lord is God, follow Him!  But if Baal is God, then follow him!"  But the people were completely silent.

This is a great foreshadowing of Revelation where Jesus said that we can't be lukewarm about our faith in Him.  We are either with Him or against Him.  The fact that the people remained silent, sealed their fate.

I am so blessed to have made my decision for Christ.  I was lukewarm for a long time, but I am all in it for Him. He brought to Him when He was ready for me.

Dear Lord, thank You for showing me the way, the truth, and the life in Your Son Jesus.  I know I was lukewarm for a long time, but I have made the decision to serve You for the rest of my life and beyond.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment