Monday, January 21, 2013

No Matter How

Isaiah 1: 18-19 - "Come now, let us argue this out," says the Lord.  "No matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can remove it.  I can make you as clean as freshly fallen snow.  Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you as white as wool.  If you will only obey me and let me help you, then you will have plenty to eat."

I love this passage!  The first 17 verses of this chapter are all about God being angry with His chosen people, and then He stops and says, 'let's talk about this. I can help you.  I will help you, if you let me.'  What an amazing God.

I have been so blessed to feel God's love for me.  This passage just confirms how much He wants me to be with Him in His Kingdom.  It doesn't matter to Him how much I have messed up.

Dear Lord, thank You.  Just Thank You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. simply beautiful. God does have a wonderful way of showing His love for us.

    ReplyDelete