Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Good Example

Titus 2:7 - And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good deeds of every kind.  Let everything you do reflect the integrity and seriousness of your teaching.

In the Army, they teach us to lead by example.  So does God.  We have to set a good example in our actions and how we conduct ourselves for believers and unbelievers alike.  Failing to do so would dishonor Christ's teachings.

I strive every day to reflect God's work in me to those around me.  I am not always successful, but then again, I am not perfect either.  I must try harder to show a good example of God's love.  And with His help, I know I can.

Dear Lord, please give me the wisdom and understanding I need and can only get from You, so that I may be a better reflection of Your teaching and Your love.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment