Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Undivided Hearts

2 Chronicles 19:9 - These were his instructions to them: "You must always act in the fear of the Lord, with integrity, and with undivided hearts."

In the instructions given here for judging cases, we're given great instruction on how we are to live.  My father always said that the definition of integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.  But God is always looking and watching.  We must not waver in our fear of and faith in Him.  He never wavers in His love and forgiveness for us.

Have I been following these instructions in my life?  Has my loyalty been divided between God and this world?  I love God more than anything, and I am all in it for Him.  I may not have always been this way in my life, but this is how I will be for the rest of it.

Dear Lord, thank You for this reminder that I need to make sure that I have an undivided heart for You.  I know that You know my heart, and it is all Yours.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment