Monday, January 28, 2013

Healing

Hosea 14:4 - The Lord says, "Then I will heal you of your idolatry and faithlessness, and My love will know no bounds, for My anger will be gone forever."

Throughout almost the entire book of Hosea, God speaks of how angry He is at Israel for their idolatry and faithlessness, and how He will punish them.  Then at the end He says 'come back to Me, and all will be forgiven and healed'.  Only a God of love and grace can do that.

In the years since I was saved I strayed so far from God's light for my path.  But when I began my relationship with Him in earnest, I felt God telling me that if I came back to Him, all would be healed and forgiven.  And boy was he right!

Dear Lord, thank You for healing me and forgiving me when I deserved it the least.  I cannot glorify You enough.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment