Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Never Empty Handed

Ephesians 6:11 - Put on all of God's armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.

Paul's description of the different pieces of God's armor is fantastic.  What I like best is that it is all provided for us by God.

God will never send us into the world empty handed.  He will faithfully provide everything we need to not only resist the temptations of evil and sin (verse 13), but to serve His people and to thrive.  It's not always easy to see it that way, but it's true.  All we have to do is believe and trust in Him to provide.  All it takes is faith the size of a mustard seed for God to be able to use us for good in this dark world.

Do I trust God completely that He will not send me out every day without the tools I need to survive and thrive?  Am I using all the tools He gives me for the good of His people?  He is always faithful to provide for me, and He will never leave me empty handed.  I have to keep this in mind and never doubt His faithfulness to me.

Dear Lord, thank You for providing me with the tools I need every day.  I am blessed to serve a God like You that is forever faithful to give me the armor I need to resist the temptations in the world.  I pray for those that aren't taking all of the tools into the battle with them on a daily basis.  My prayer is that they will see that they need everything You provide, and that they cannot just pick and choose what suits them.  I pray that they will not be empty handed.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment