Saturday, December 29, 2012

Upward Path

Ecclesiastes 7:29 - I discovered that God created people to be upright, but they have each turned to follow their own downward path.

God created us to be perfect but gave us the free will to choose for ourselves.  Since the original sin by Adam & Eve, we can never be perfect and will always fall short of God's glory.

I know that I am not perfect, and I never will be.  I used to joke with people that I wasn't perfect, but I was pretty close.  That is so far from the truth.  I know I have fallen short, but God gave His Son to redeem me, and I will forever seek to honor Him for that.

Dear Lord, thank You for choosing me.  I know that I am not worthy of anything You give me, but Your unfailing love is given to me daily anyway, and I am eternally grateful.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment