Monday, December 17, 2012

Greedy for Gain

Proverbs 1:19 - Such is the fate of all who are greedy for gain.  It ends up robbing them of life.

The material desires of this world will rob us of our eternal life with God if wee allow them to.  We must put these evil desires away and live for the eternal gain from Him.

This is something I struggled with for a long time.  It finally sunk in, with some great teaching, that there is nothing this world could give me that I need.  I only need God.  God will give me whatever I need here on earth AND He gives me eternal life.  That's a much better deal.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for teaching me about the worth of eternal gain in You through faith in Your Son Jesus.  It is the best lesson I have ever learned.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment