Thursday, December 6, 2012

Obeying God's Rules

1 Thessalonians 4:8 - Anyone who refuses to live by these rules is not disobeying human rules but is rejecting God, who gives His Holy Spirit to you.

Paul was reminding the Thessalonians to stay pure and not live immoral lives, because by doing so would be rejecting God, and He would be righteous to withhold His gift of the Holy Spirit from them.

I have been so blessed since I turned my life over to God.  I strive to please Him every day in every way.  I know I am not perfect, but I know He loves me anyway, and I am eternally grateful.

Dear Lord, thank You for loving this imperfect and unworthy servant of Yours.  I know I don't deserve Your grace, and I am so blessed to have You in my life.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment