Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Encouraging Faith

Romans 1:12 - I'm eager to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours.  In this way, each of us will be a blessing to the other.

Paul is talking about how Christians should encourage each other's faith and lift each other up.  He wanted to help the Romans grow in their faith, and he believed that by doing so, it would help grow his faith.

What a great way to live.  When my Christian friends come to me for advice or support, the first thing I always tell them is to be prayerful, and God will answer.  It is so important to me that we life each other up.

Dear Lord, thank You for the opportunity to serve You, and to help encourage others in their faith in You.  I am forever Your humble servant.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment