Friday, December 21, 2012

His Glory

Romans 11:36 - For everything comes from Him; everything exists by His power and is intended for His Glory. To Him be glory ever more.  Amen.

For those who aren't celebrating this holiday for the right reasons, this can be a very selfish time.  What did you get me? they ask.  They give so they can get more.  Mine, mine, mine.  None of it is ours.  It's all His.  And if it doesn't bring Him glory, then it's wrong.

Even before I found my faith, I had always felt a strong connection with this holiday.  I always believed it was so much more than giving presents getting them.  More than a stocking and a tree.  I am so blessed to know that I was right.

Dear Lord, thank You for holding that special place in my heart even before I really knew what it was.  All glory be to You forever.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment