Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Right By Faith

Romans 9:30 - Well then, what shall we say about these things?  Just this: The Gentiles have been made right with God by faith, even though they were not seeking Him.

Gentile is a generic term that means anyone who isn't a Jew.  Originally God's chosen people were the Jews.  Even though the non-Jews weren't seeking God at first, they started to display their faith in Him, and He showered them with His love.

I am so blessed to belong to such a loving God.  I am blessed to be made right in His eyes by my faith in Him.  I love to thank and praise Him for His gift of salvation every day.

Dear Lord, thank You for saving me...from myself.  I know that I cannot do this without Your love and grace, and I am happy to welcome You into my heart and into my life.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment