Sunday, December 30, 2012

Backsliding

Psalm 94:19 - When doubts filled my mind, Your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.

Whenever doubts about our faith creep in, it is Satan's way of knocking at our door and trying to get in.  We must be strong and prayerful and keep him out and let God's Spirit stay strong in us.

I know I have been guilty of backsliding.  I accepted Jesus as my Savior more than 14 years ago, but I didn't have any kind of relationship with Him until about 2 years ago.  But one I started an honest walk with Him, I have indeed had renewed hope and cheer.

Dear Lord, thank You for renewing Your Spirit in me and giving me a hope and happiness that I cannot find anywhere else.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen brother! I definitely needed to be reminded of this. Back sliding is one of those traps that we all must avoid. Thanks for this renewing thought.
    Simply,
    Avonlea

    ReplyDelete