Saturday, December 15, 2012

High Privilege

Romans 5:2 - because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of highest privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory.

It is through faith alone that we have been given this gift.  No work will do it.  The work was done by Jesus, we have to believe it now.

Sharing God's glory...who am I to deserve that high privilege?!  I am simply an unworthy sinner.  But I have faith.  I volunteer at church no to earn God's favor, because I can't.  I do it to share God's favor.

Dear Lord, it is so difficult for me to find the words to express sometimes how thankful I am for Your love.  Please continue to grant me the wisdom and courage to continue to share it.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment