Saturday, December 8, 2012

His Justice

2 Thessalonians 1:5 - But God will use this persecution to show His justice.  For He will make you worthy of His Kingdom, for which you are suffering.

Jesus said we will face trials and tribulations, but not to fear because He has overcome them.  Paul is reiterating that promise to the Thessalonians.  For if we stay true to God and honor Him, He will stay true and honor and protect us.

I know I am not worthy of God's salvation, and no works I do can make me worthy.  I trust in God completely and honor Him, knowing that He will honor me with His love.

Dear Lord, thank You for allowing me to honor and praise You.  I need You in my life, because I can't do this on my own.  Come into my heart and renew my spirit with Your love.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment