Saturday, December 1, 2012

My Trust

Psalm 56: 3-4 - But when I am afraid, I put my trust in You.  O God, I praise Your word.  I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?  What can mere mortals do to me?

David's unquestionable and undeniable trust in God to deliver him from evil and into safety is on full display here.  David knew that God was in full command.

I want to be like David.  I need to be more prayerful that I have the same level of trust in God.  I trust God completely, but I need to be careful not to yield to the temptation of trusting in anything else that offers false hope.

Dear Lord, please continue to give me the strength and courage to resist the temptations of this world, and to keep my trust, hope, and faith in You alone.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment