Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tempted

1 Corinthians 10:13 - ...God is faithful.  He will keep the temptation from becoming so strong that you can't stand up against it.  When you are tempted, He will show you a way out so that you will not give in to it.

Whatever temptations we may face, God already knows about.  He may test us from time to time, but He will always show us a way through without giving in to the temptation because His faithful love endures forever.

I know I have faced many temptations in my life.  Too many to count.  At the time, I didn't understand how I got through them without giving in and making a stupid decision.  Now I know it was through His love and grace alone.

Dear Lord, please contine to guide me through the every day temptations that rise up in front of me.  With Your love and grace I know I will conquer them all.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment