Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sure Salvation

Pslms 69:13 - But I keep right on praying to You, Lord, hoping this is the time You will show me favor.  In Your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayer with Your sure salvation.

David knew that he was unworthy because of his sins, but he knew that God would protect and save him because of His unfailing love the salvation that God promised.

I know that I am unworthy.  I don't deserve any of God's love and kindness.  None of us do.  But I sleep better at night knowing that it doesn't matter what I may think I know.  It matters that God loves me and I have been saved because of His unfailing love.

Dear Lord, I cannot thank You enough for Your love and Your gift of Your sure salvation.  All praise be to You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment