Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Highest Hopes

2 Corinthians 8:5 - Best of all, they went beyond our highest hopes, for their first action was to dedicate themselves to the Lord and to us for whatever directions God might give them.

Here Paul is referring to the churches in Macedonia, but these really are instructions to all Christians today.  We must dedicate ourselves to God and our brothers and sisters in Christ, and trust whereever God guides us.

I am so dedicated to God.  I will follow where He leads me.  And recently, I witnessed a stunning example of what being dedicated to our brothers and sisters in Christ means.  I want to be like that.

Dear Lord, as I renew my dedication to You today, help me be the example that I saw last night so that others will see the great work You are capable of.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment