Monday, October 22, 2012

Courageous

1 Corinthians 16:13 - Be on guard.  Stand true what you believe.  Be courageous.  Be strong.

These were very simple final instructions from Paul.  He was reminding them to be on guard from evil.  From sin.  To stand true in their beliefs and to not let outside influences compromise their faith.

Simple but important instructions.  I have seen a lot of people compromise their faith because of outside influences.  I am certain that I have done it myself before I had a real relationship with God.  It takes strength and courage to stay true, and we can only get that from God.

Dear Lord, I want to thank You for giving me the strength and courage to stand true to my faith in You in the face of temptation.  All praise be to You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment