Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Courageous

Joshua 1:9 - "I command you - be strong and courageous!  Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

God is giving Joshua some of the same words of encouragement to Joshua that He gave to Moses.  He was reminding him also to study God's Word every day so that Joshua would be successful in leading Israel into their new land.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone could say, "I talked to God the other day and He said He's got my back."  That's how living a life in service to God is.  He'll have our back.  That's some pretty strong protection.

Dear Lord, thank You for protecting me as I go out into the world every day.  I know that as long as I have You I have nothing to fear from anyone on this earth.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment