Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sincerity

2 Corinthians 2:17 - You see, we are not like those hucksters - and there are many of them - who preach just to make money.  We preach God's message with sincerity and with Christ's authority.  And we know that the God who sent us is watching us.

Paul made it clear that preaching the Good News for money was the only reward the people who did it would receive.  The real reward of preaching His Word is the privilege of doing it and the honor of working for Christ's cause.

I only want to glorify God in all that I do.  That is my true reward.  That is all God wants from us.  I just hope that I can show the proper honor and reverance for Christ.

Dear Lord, thank You for allowing me to serve You.  My reward is in Your service, and I am honored by Your gift of salvation.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment