Sunday, October 28, 2012

Nothing - Everything

2 Corinthians 6:10 - Our hearts ache, but we always have joy.  We are poor, but we give spiritual riches to others.  We own nothing, and yet we have everything.

This is a great way to describe our relationship with Christ.  He fills our hearts with joy, despite the aching of our sin.  He fills our spirits so that we may help others fill theirs with love.  He gives everything we need to be faithful to Him.

I am so happy to have found Jesus Christ.  He has filled my heart and spirit with so much joy and love, that my cup runs over.  I wouldn't trade this relationship for anything in the world.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for this relationship I have with You.  I know I had to seek you for redemption, but I feel like You were always seeking me too.  Thank You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment