Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9 - Each time He said, "My gracious favor is all you need.  My power works best in your weakness."  So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me.

Paul asked Christ to eliminate his weakness, because he felt it would make him a better messenger for Christ.  But Jesus corrected him by letting him know that Paul's weaknesses are what made him the better messenger.

Jesus didn't come to save the righteous, He came to save the sinners.  He didn't come to save the strong, He came to save the weak.  Boy did I luck out, because I certainly am a weak sinner in need of saving.

Lord, thank You so much for thinking of me when You were on the cross.  There is no way I could've made it without You, and I am so thankful.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment