Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Protection

Psalms 11:1 - I trust in the Lord for protection.  So why do you say to me, "Fly to the mountains for safety!"

David knew where his faith and trust were.  They were in God.  He knew that with God, he was protected.  He didn't understand why the people who told him to flee didn't have the same trust.

I had a friend recently going through some really tough times receive a couple of amazing blessings from God.  She seemed overwhelmed by the good fortune God had bestowed on her.  I reminded her that because she remained faithful during her trials, that God was blessing her.  I said God wasn't just watching over her, He was watching OUT for her as well.

Dear Lord, thank You for protecting us during our trials and continuing to watch over watch out for us all.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment