Saturday, November 10, 2012

No Worries

Matthew 6:33 - "Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs, and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern."

Jesus' instructions here were so beautifully put.  God knows what you need to get through every day, and He will make sure you have it if you are living for Him and make Him your first concern.

Have I made God my first priority?  I believe I have.  He has provided for me in more ways than I can count.  I am eternally grateful to Him, and I will gladly spend my life serving Him.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your amazing provisions for my life.  I know that I cannot accomplish anything without You, and I am happy to serve You forever.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment