Thursday, November 1, 2012

Boundaries

2 Corinthians 10:13 - But we will not boast of authority we do not have.  Our goal is to stay within the boundaries of God's plan for us, and this plan includes our working there with you.

Paul was very careful to not accept credit or take authority over anything.  Just because God sent Paul to help the Corinthians, he remembered that God was still in charge, not him.  And he was just a humble servant of the Lord's.

Being a supervisor at my job, do I take credit and assume authority that isn't mine?  I strive to be humble before God every day, knowing that He is the One I serve.

Dear Lord, thank You for allowing me to serve You.  Please give me the strength, courage, and wisdom to continue to be Your humble servant forever.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment