Tuesday, November 6, 2012

God's Soldier

1 Samuel 17:45 - David shouted in reply, "You come to me with sword, spear, and javelin, but I come to you in the name of the Lord Almight - the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied."

Goliath had absolutely no fear or reverance for the God of Israle, and David was having none of it.  He let Goliath know that even though Goliath had all those weapons, David had God on his side, and that was the only weapon he needed.

I love this amazing example of faith by David.  I want my faith to be like this, and I want to be able to demonstrate it like this too.  Not for my glory, but for His.

Dear Lord, please continue to give me the faith I have in You and continue to build it and make it stronger for Your glory.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment