Friday, May 11, 2012

Praise/Salvation

Psalm 18:3 - I will call on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, for he savees me from my enemies.

God saved David from being destroyed by his enemies, and David praised the Lord for it.  While everyday people don't have specific enemies, everyone has a common enemy called "EVIL".  God saves us all from this enemy, and he deserves our humblest praises for it.

Because of this passage, I will renew my commitment to God every day by thanking and praising him for delivering me in to Salvation's arms through his Son, Jesus Christ.

God, how are you going to bless me and who can I show love to?  Lord, thank you.  Thank you for thinking about me and sending Your Son to die for me.  For His blood to be spilled to cleanse me.  A thousand times, THANK YOU!!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment