Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Forgiveness

Psalm 32:5 - Finally, I confessed all my sins to You and stopped trying to hide them.  I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the Lord."  And You forgave me!  All my guilt is gone.

We are nothing without God.  To live in His kingdom, we must first confess our sins to Him and accept Jesus as our Savior.  Then we will be washed clean.  By not confessing our sins and hiding from them, we are only fooling ourselves, because God knows our heart.

Because of this passage, I will confess my shortcomings and sins daily to God.  I want to know Jesus personally, and by hiding from my sins, I am robbing myself of the opportunity.

God, how are you going to bless me and who can I show love to?  Lord, I confess my sins to You and beg Your forgiveness.  I know that I am not worthy of You, but I know You love me and want to live inside me.  Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment