Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pain

Psalm 38: 17-18 - I am on the verge of collapse; facing constant pain.  But I confess my sins; I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

David knew that no matter how much he cried to the Lord for help, God wouldn't answer him unless he confessed his sins wholeheartedly.  That is what we must do...and mean it.  Just because we are saved, doesn't mean we are sinless, it just means we sin less.

Because of this passage, I will open my heart and confess it to God completely.  He knows me, but it is up to me to admit my shortcomings and beg for His forgiveness and salvation.

God, how are you going to bless me and who can I show love to?  Dear God, I know I am not perfect.  I open my heart to you and confess all my sins and hope that in Your infinite wisdom, I will have forgiveness and salvation.  Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment