Monday, August 20, 2012

Salvation

Acts 4:12 - There is salvation in no one else!  There is no other name in all of heaven for people to call on to save them.

Peter made it very clear to the Pharisees, and in a bold way, that Jesus was the cornerstone of life.  That He was the Messiah.  He had no fear in declaring this, because he was filled with the Holy Spirit.

We should all be so bold.  I have no problem sharing my belief and faith with others.  And I pray that God will give me the strength to be as bold as Peter if I'm asked to testify about my belief and faith.

Dear God, I seek You in all I do.  Let every step I take be for Your Glory, and let every word I speak be for your praise.  Please continue to give me the strength I need for this.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment