Thursday, July 26, 2012

Separation

Luke 3:17 - He is ready to separate the chaff from the grain with his winnowing fork.  Then He will clean up the threshing area, storing the grain in His barn but burning the chaff with never-ending fire.

John The Baptist is telling the people that Jesus will be coming, and He will be separating the good from the bad among the people.  The good will be saved and the bad will be cast out.

I hope that I am in, and will remain in, God's favor when He returns to separate the chaff from the grain.  I hope that everyone will be in His favor.

Dear God, help me to stay in Your grace so that I may one day join You in Your Glorious Kingdom.  And please use me to help turn other hearts toward You for their salvation.  Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment